Welcome to Varam Reprogenesis
Varam Reprogenesis is a first Institute of Clinical Embryology in south Tamil Nadu exclusively for IVF Lab training situated at Pasumalai, Madurai, providing world class training to our students. Our institute is approved by Madurai Kamaraj University and registered under MSME, Central Government of India. We offer biotech skill enhanced program which are job oriented courses such as Diploma in Cytogenetics, Molecular Genetics, Cellular and Molecular Diagnostics, Clinical Embryology and ART, Certificate Courses in clinical embryology, Genetic Counselling.
Madurai Kamaraj University (University with potential for Excellence, Re-accredited by NAAC with A++ Grade in the 4th cycle) is on its relentless journey for the past 53 years surmounting hurdles of indigenous and exotic nature on its way and has passed through the tests of accreditation towards reaching the status of excellence.
So far we trained over 250 plus students in and around Tamil Nadu and all of them are well placed in leading fertility centers. Our institute has signed MoU between leading fertility centers and between Genetic labs throughout India.
Our Vision :
Varam Reprogenesis offers short and long term courses in the field of Assisted reproductive Technology. We strongly believe practice makes a man perfect and such practice is given on one to one basis for complete hands on training in highly set up lab.
Our Mission :
We prepares highly qualified, caring, and effective educators to meet the needs of students in diverse settings to the world. Our programs emphasize equity, academic excellence, reflective practice, curriculum integration, and advocacy.
To provide training for life science - post graduate in the emerging field of clinical embryology and producing high calibre embryologists.
Goals and objectives
To actualize our vision and mission, we engage with our students in the classroom and in the field to:
- Truly listen to one another and see the world from different perspectives.
- Recognize how race, ethnicity, class, gender, family, and context shape human values and experience
- Understand the relationship between students’ academic achievement and their emotional well-being.
- Demonstrate dexterity in their use of curriculum theory, pedagogy, and assessment practices.
- Create classroom environments that respect all students and meet the needs of all learners.
- Conduct research with students, educators and school communities to generate new knowledge and strategies that contribute to the field.
- Critically analyze and thoughtfully engage in conversations around current educational policies that impact teaching and learning in classrooms.
- Develop professional dispositions that help them to recognize and utilize the “funds of knowledge” of culturally and linguistically diverse families and communities.
- Teach and lead in a wide range of local, state, regional, national, and international settings.
- Degree Awarded by Madurai Kamaraj University
- One to One Training
- Departmental Library
- Free Wifi & Online Journals
- Well Equipped Lab for Research & Training
- Two Weeks Advance International Training in ART